Over Innovation Fund Denmark
To recieve funding from the Innovation Fund, you must have a business idea that is innovative and growth-generating.
Possibilities with Innovation Fund Denmark
Innovationsfonden operated within the following 6 research areas:
- Bioresources, Food and Lifestyle
- Trade, Service and Society
- Energy, Climate and Environment
- Production, Materials, Digitisation and ICT
- Infrastructure, Transport and Construction
- Biotech, Medico and Health
Innovation Fund Denmark offers co-financing for projects focussing is on research, technology, experimental development and/or market development. The fund has the following requirements for the projects:
- 2-5 years duration
- Maximum co-financing of up to 65% (up to 75% for SMEs). Upon successful application, projects receive DKK 5-30M in co-funding
- Participation from a minimum of one Danish company and one Danish public research institution
- The funding from the Innovation Fund Denmark can account for a maximum of 75% of the total project costs
An Industrial PhD is an industrially focused research project which is conducted jointly by a private sector company, an Industrial PhD student and a university. The Industrial PhD student is employed by a company in Denmark and at the same time enrolled at a university. The programme offers the following financing opportunities:
For the company
Innovation Fund Denmark will finance up to DKK 17,000 per month of the Industrial PhD student’s salary for three years, but no more than 50 pct. of the gross salary (gross salary equals salary plus pension contributions). The company will have DKK 100,000 at disposal for the Industrial PhD candidate’s travels and courses.
For the university
Innovation Fund Denmark provides a fixed amount to the university to cover expenses for supervision, work facilities etc. The amount for Danish and non-Danish universities for the three-year period is, incl. overhead: DKK 360,000.
The Innobooster programme invests in promising ideas from SMEs, start-ups and scientists. The goal is to transform good ideas to value for society in terms of growth and jobs. Upon successful application, projects get funding of up to DKK 5M. Innobooster covers 33% of project expenses.
Meld u aan voor de nieuwsservice en blijf op de hoogte omtrent nieuwe aanmeldingen.Aanmelden
Hoor meer betreffende subsidie van Innovation Fund Denmark
We nemen graag contact met u op voor een vrijblijvend advies over de Innovation Fund Denmark subsidiemogelijkheden voor uw project.
Uw mogelijkheden voor overheidssubsidie
Is overheidssubsidie iets voor uw project? Wij bekijken graag de mogelijkheden.Vertel over uw project
of bel ons (+45) 61 60 75 08