Over Mission-driven green research and innovation partnerships (Innomission Partnerships)
Denmark is committed to act on and reduce climate changes and has set the following goals:
- A 70% reduction of greenhouse gas emissions (GHG) in Denmark by 2030 and net-zero emissions by 2050
- Strengthen environment and nature
- Contribute to increased competitiveness of the Danish businesses and industries.
To fulfil these goals the government and all parliamentary parties have defined four missions. These missions focus on challenges that are critical for Denmark to address to reach its GHG ambitions.
The overall aim of this grant is to form strong partnerships delivering cross sectorial and market validated solutions within the defined missions. Partnerships formed between Knowledge institutions, Research and Technology Organisations (GTS institutes), companies (start-up, SME, large companies), investors, municipalities, cluster organisations, etc.
Proposals within Innomission Partnerships
Innovations Fund Denmark - Innomission Partnerships have 4 specific missions that partnerships can be formed around:
- Capture and storage or use of CO2: The proposed partnership initiatives should secure both short-term impacts and long-term innovation efforts along the value chain covering CO2 capture, intermediate/permanent storage, infrastructure/ transport and sector coupling activities.
- Green fuels for transport and industry (Power-to-X, etc.): Aims to reduce uncertainty and achieve cost parity between alternative green and fossil fuels. E.g. a clear and stable path as to which fuels besides direct electrification to target, which preferably is already a global commodity e.g. Hydrogen, Ammonia, Methanol and biooil while also potentially drastically increasing the availability of green hydrogen.
- Climate- and environment-friendly agriculture and food production: Aims to support research and development within four major tracks based on the roadmap “AgriFoodTure - Roadmap for Sustainable Transformation of the Danish AgriFood System”:
- Land use and management
- Animal-based food production
- Plant-based food production
- Biotechnology-based food production and alternative protein sources
- Circular economy with a focus on plastics and textiles: Proposed partnerships can focus efforts with in 3 specific areas: Plastics, common and textiles with the 4 overall objectives:
- Objective 1: Reuse and recycling of all plastics and textiles
- Objective 2: Recover at the highest possible level
- Objective 3: Decoupling of resource consumption
- Objective 4: No surplus production
Meld u aan voor de nieuwsservice en blijf op de hoogte omtrent nieuwe aanmeldingen.Aanmelden
Hoor meer betreffende subsidie van Mission-driven green research and innovation partnerships (Innomission Partnerships)
We nemen graag contact met u op voor een vrijblijvend advies over de Mission-driven green research and innovation partnerships (Innomission Partnerships) subsidiemogelijkheden voor uw project.
Uw mogelijkheden voor overheidssubsidie
Is overheidssubsidie iets voor uw project? Wij bekijken graag de mogelijkheden.Vertel over uw project
of bel ons (+45) 61 60 75 08