Innofounder is a program under by Innovation Fund Denmark investing in promising start-ups, founded by either newly graduated or experienced academics or by researchers. The program is built around monthly scholarships and a grant. The aim is to accelerate the development of innovative business ideas from early stage to market- or investor-ready stage
Possibilities with Innofounder
Companies with up to three founders can attain an total investment (grant) between 0.2 and 1.5 million kr.
Requirements under Innofounder
To apply for Innofounder Graduate you must have completed a higher education within the last 24 months
To apply for Innofounder Experienced you must have significant research and / or work experience.
The program extends over 12 months and provides (per founder applying):
- Monthly support of DKK 15,000
- Special grants of DKK 50,000
- Experienced mentor, space in coworking space, monthly workshops, network access with investors other start-ups, designers and large companies.
The program lasts 12 months and offers (per founder applying):
- Monthly support of DKK 30,000
- Special grant of DKK 100,000 for the development of a business idea
- Ongoing dialogue about experiences and needs along the way with Innofounder
Meld u aan voor de nieuwsservice en blijf op de hoogte omtrent nieuwe aanmeldingen.Aanmelden
Hoor meer betreffende subsidie van Innofounder
We nemen graag contact met u op voor een vrijblijvend advies over de Innofounder subsidiemogelijkheden voor uw project.
Uw mogelijkheden voor overheidssubsidie
Is overheidssubsidie iets voor uw project? Wij bekijken graag de mogelijkheden.Vertel over uw project
of bel ons (+45) 61 60 75 08