Over Horizon Europe: Health
The purpose of the Horizon Europe Health Cluster is to help repair the economic and social damage caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. It supports research and innovation aimed at the recovery from Covid-19 but also projects aimed at building resilience for future pandemics. These goals should be reached by implementing digital and green solutions in health care that will increase the capacity of health care systems decreasing the waste of resources and building more personalised health care.
Apart from contributing to Covid-19 recovery and resilience, the Health Cluster can also support projects contributing to the “Europe is beating cancer”-plan covering projects under the entire cancer care pathway, from prevention to aftercare of cancer survivors.
Possibilities with Horizon Europe: Health
The Horizon Europe: Health cluster has defined six specific areas of impact that projects should contribute to:
- Destination 1 – Staying healthy in a rapidly changing society: Aimed at enabling healthy lifestyles in an everchanging society through, diets, behaviors, policies, environment and health promotion.
- Destination 2 – Living and working in a health-promoting environment: Enabling EU citizens to live and work in sustainable health-promoting environments through understanding environmental determinants of health.
- Destination 3 – Tackling diseases and reducing disease burden: Enabling health care providers to tackle, manage diseases and reduce the burden of disease through implementation of new innovations and technologies.
- Destination 4 - Ensuring access to innovative, sustainable and high-quality health care: Providing equal access to health care through people-centered health system resilience and health policies.
- Destination 5 – Unlocking the full potential of new tools, technologies and digital solutions for a healthy society: New innovations are applied effectively through inclusive, secure and ethical development, delivery and deployment.
- Destination 6 – Maintaining an innovative, sustainable and globally competitive health-related industry: Enabling the European health industry to provide innovative, sustainable and world leading health products through break-through technologies that make the EU less dependent on import of critical health care technologies.
Zie hier de aankomende deadlines voor Horizon Europe: Health. Houd er rekening mee dat u 1-2 maanden nodig heeft voor de voorbereiding van de aanvraag.
This call supports projects that validates AI solutions based on existing clinical evidence. The project goal should be to compare benefits of the AI solution to the state-of-the-art. Projects must contribute to all following requirements:
- Health care professionals have safer decision support systems.
- Health care professionals can better predict patient response to personalised treatment.
- Patients have easier access to information about their disease.
- Better clinical guidelines.
Call ID: HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-04
Next generation advanced therapies to treat highly prevalent and high burden diseases with unmet medical needs
Advanced therapies are not being implemented because of the lack of research on their safety, immunity, cost-effectiveness etc. This call aims to support the preclinical research on these advanced therapies.
Proposals must contribute to all following outcomes:
- The use of assays is implemented to assess efficiency, delivery, safety, potency etc.
- New advanced therapies are tested on gene editing or RNA.
Call ID: HORIZON-HLTH-2021-TOOL-06-02
Less than 6% of rare diseases have an approved treatment option. By approaching rare diseases with commonalities like shared biological features proposals should address multiple rare diseases and not a single disease.
Proposals for this call should contribute to at least one of the following outcomes:
- Researchers make better use of new knowledge
- Researchers use robust preclinical technologies to increase the successful development of new therapies for rare diseases.
- Regulators can approve therapies for rare diseases faster due to more successful late-stage interventions tested.
- People living with rare disease get access to new therapies or medical products
Call ID: HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-04-two-stage
Meld u aan voor de nieuwsservice en blijf op de hoogte omtrent nieuwe aanmeldingen.Aanmelden
Hoor meer betreffende subsidie van Horizon Europe: Health
We nemen graag contact met u op voor een vrijblijvend advies over de Horizon Europe: Health subsidiemogelijkheden voor uw project.
Uw mogelijkheden voor overheidssubsidie
Is overheidssubsidie iets voor uw project? Wij bekijken graag de mogelijkheden.Vertel over uw project
of bel ons (+45) 61 60 75 08