Over Horizon 2020 Transportation
With support from Horizon 2020 you will be able to conduct international research projects in support of EU policies for transportation. With a successful application of the program, companies will receive:
- 1-5M EUR for technology and product development
- IPR - Intellectual Property Rights
- A network of partners for development
- Access to new markets
- Technology and knowledge transfer
The purpose of Horizon 2020 Transportation is to increase European competitiveness and create new jobs.
Possibilities with Horizon 2020 Transportation
Horizon 2020 Transportation offers opportunities for SMEs as well as large companies, regardless of industry and technological level. It offers interesting possibilities for traditional production companies in addition to high-tech companies; the key factor is that the company is facing a technological challenge or has a project idea for the solution of a technological/societal challenge. With Horizon 2020 Transportation, the company can receive co-financing from the EU for project research and development, as well as demonstration.
Horizon 2020 Transportation calls will be offered to projects within the following categories (see current calls below):
- Green vehicles: Next generation lithium ion batteries, optimizing energy management, hybrids, natural gas powertrains, new light vehicle concepts, etc.
- Urban mobility: Road congestion, clean transport, impact reduction of freight etc.
- Logistics: Supply chain synergies and innovation
- Intelligent transportation systems: Intelligent and seamless mobility etc.
- Infrastructure: Next generation, Smart design and construction, resource efficiency and safety etc.
- Road: Advanced bus systems, traffic safety, automation etc.
- Water: Energy efficient vessels, innovation in inland waterways transport etc.
- Aviation: Safety, resource efficiency, etc.
- Rail: E.g. intelligent infrastructure.
Requirements for Horizon 2020 Transportation
There are three primary requirements for a project to be eligible for support from Horizon 2020 Transportation:
- Height of Innovation - the project/technology must be novel and solve a European transportation problem.
- Large market potential or socioeconomic impact - min. 100M EUR over 5 years.
- The project demands three partners from three countries.
Meld u aan voor de nieuwsservice en blijf op de hoogte omtrent nieuwe aanmeldingen.Aanmelden
Hoor meer betreffende subsidie van Horizon 2020 Transportation
We nemen graag contact met u op voor een vrijblijvend advies over de Horizon 2020 Transportation subsidiemogelijkheden voor uw project.
Uw mogelijkheden voor overheidssubsidie
Is overheidssubsidie iets voor uw project? Wij bekijken graag de mogelijkheden.Vertel over uw project
of bel ons (+45) 61 60 75 08