Over Horizon 2020 Environment
With support from Horizon 2020 you will be able to conduct international research projects in support of EU policies for the environment. With a successful application of the program, companies will receive:
- 1-5M EUR for technology and product development
- IPR - Intellectual Property Rights
- Network of partners for development
- Access to new markets
- Technology and knowledge transfer
The purpose of Horizon 2020 Environment is to increase European competitiveness and create new jobs.
Possibilities with Horizon 2020 Environment
Horizon 2020 Environment offers opportunities for SMEs as well as large companies, regardless of industry and technological level. It offers interesting possibilities for traditional production companies as well as high-tech companies; the key factor is that the company is facing a technological challenge or has a project idea for the solution of a technological/societal challenge. With Horizon 2020 Environment, the company can receive co-financing from the EU for project research and development.
Horizon 2020 Environmental calls will be offered to projects within the following categories (see current calls below):
- Waste: Reduction and recycling of food waste, raw materials and agricultural bi-products, waste management in urban development, etc.
- Water: Integration of water and climate change, commercialization etc.
- Climate: Air quality improvement, ecosystem restoration, soil decontamination, environmental management and resource protection, sustainable production, eco-innovation, etc.
Requirements for Horizon 2020 Environment
There are three primary requirements for a project to be eligible for support from Horizon 2020 Environment:
- Height of Innovation - the project/technology must be novel and solve a European problem (e.g. energy, production, environment, strengthen European competitiveness)
- Large market potential or socioeconomic impact - min. 100M EUR over 5 years.
- The project demands three partners from three countries.
Meld u aan voor de nieuwsservice en blijf op de hoogte omtrent nieuwe aanmeldingen.Aanmelden
Hoor meer betreffende subsidie van Horizon 2020 Environment
We nemen graag contact met u op voor een vrijblijvend advies over de Horizon 2020 Environment subsidiemogelijkheden voor uw project.
Uw mogelijkheden voor overheidssubsidie
Is overheidssubsidie iets voor uw project? Wij bekijken graag de mogelijkheden.Vertel over uw project
of bel ons (+45) 61 60 75 08