Over Energy Technology Development and Demonstration Program (EUDP)
In 2021 round II, a total of 543 million DKK has been allocated for co-financing the development and demonstration of new efficient energy technologies, with 250 mil. DKK in the main grant to support energy technologies that targets the public energy and climate policy objectives such as security of supply, consideration for the global climate and a cleaner environment, as well as cost-effectiveness all while strengthening job-creation and export. Furthermore, this round will have the following focus:
- 8 million DKK are earmarked to strengthen technological development within the capture, storage or use of CO2 and Power-to-X technology areas.
- 68,6 million DKK are allocated to support development and demonstration of green process technologies necessary to lower the general industry’s energy consumptions and CO2 emissions.
- 19,4 million DKK are reserved for maritime projects with a focus on green transition for ships and harbours.
- 197 million DKK are allocated to specifically develop solutions that can safely store CO2 in the empty oil and gas fields in the Danish North Sea.
EUDP's overall purpose is to support the energy policy objectives in order to contribute to Denmark's independence from fossil fuels.
Opportunities with EUDP
There are opportunities for both small and large companies within the program, as long as you are associated with the energy sector or want to enter it. The crucial thing is that the company / consortium has a project with a focus on solving an energy technology problem. Through EUDP, companies can get co-financing for:
- Projects involving the development and / or demonstration of new efficient energy technologies
- Research projects that directly prepare or support demonstration
- Development of public / private partnerships on new energy technologies
Requirements for support from EUDP
EUDP supports experimental testing of a technology, system or method under realistic conditions ready for market introduction. Opportunities are for both SMV’s and large companies, as long as you are associated with the energy sector.
- The purpose of the project must be clearly described, including the technological maturity, which must be at TRL 4-8.
- The green and economic bottom line of the project must be quantified with their expected contribution to the impact targets.
- Incentive effect: EUDP determines the grant percentage for the project on the basis of a probability that the project will not be completed in the same form without a contribution from EUDP. The higher the incentive effect - the higher the subsidy percentage.
There is no fixed upper limit for the size of the appropriations. EUDP refers to EU state aid rules and the Block Exemption Regulation.
Meld u aan voor de nieuwsservice en blijf op de hoogte omtrent nieuwe aanmeldingen.Aanmelden
Hoor meer betreffende subsidie van Energy Technology Development and Demonstration Program (EUDP)
We nemen graag contact met u op voor een vrijblijvend advies over de Energy Technology Development and Demonstration Program (EUDP) subsidiemogelijkheden voor uw project.
Uw mogelijkheden voor overheidssubsidie
Is overheidssubsidie iets voor uw project? Wij bekijken graag de mogelijkheden.Vertel over uw project
of bel ons (+45) 61 60 75 08